Data Set intel_oregon
Desc: Part of the Intel Jones Farms Campus, Oregon.
01 Jul 2003
1 files; 3 Mb
These files contain the raw sensor data acquired by a single robot during a tour of the part of the Intel Lab in Hillsboro, Oregon. The robot was equipped as follows:
- A Pioneer2DX (for odometry)
- A Sick LMS 200 (laser range finder); mounted 8cm forward from the center of the robot, facing forwards.
|File Format Description|
The files are gzip\'ed text files. Each line records the measurements made by a
particular sensor at a particular point in time. Fields within lines are space
delimited, and have the following format:
All units are SI (meters, radians, seconds, etc).
- Sensor type (\"position\" or \"laser\")
- Sensor index (0 for this data set)
- Data timestamp (time at which the phenomena occurred; Unix time).
- Sensor data (specific for each sensor type):
- Position: pose_x pose_y pose_theta vel_x vel_y vel_theta
- Laser: range bearing intensity range bearing intensity...[repeats]
- This file has been sorted by data timestamp; thus, the order of the data may not reflect the order in which it was recieved by the robot.